- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: 24 patties
Oven Baked Crab Cakes are a delicious and healthy option to traditional pan-fried cakes. Plus, using the oven gives you more time for cooking other dishes or relaxing before your meal.
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped bell pepper
- 1 cup soft bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup Bisquick
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 14 ounces imitation crabmeat flakes, chopped
- In a large skillet, melt butter and cook onion, celery, and bell pepper for about 3 minutes.
- Mix veggies and remaining ingredients together in a bowl till well combined.
- Form mixture into about 24 patties and place on greased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit turning after about 8 minutes.