- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 55 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Tender strips of chicken are brushed with olive oil, dredged in a Panko breadcrumb and Parmesan coating and then baked in the oven until golden and crisp.v
- 4 boneless and skinless chicken breasts, cut into strips
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated Parmesan
- 1 package of Italian Style panko bread crumbs
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees and grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
- Place the parmesan, bread crumbs and garlic into a food processor and pulse until the mixture is finely chopped. Remove and transfer to a shallow bowl.
- Brush the chicken breasts with olive oil, sprinkle with a few pinches of salt and pepper and then dredge in the bread crumb mixture. Press firmly to coat and then place the coated chicken in the prepared baking dish.
- Drizzle the chicken with oil and then place in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until golden in color and cooked through. Serve immediately.