- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 8 hr
- Total: 8 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
Start it in the morning and come home to a tasty slow cooked chili for dinner.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound Italian sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can spicy chili beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Brown the beef and sausage over medium heat until browned. Drain. Mix with the remaining ingredients in the slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.