- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This side dish has bright and fresh flavors of lemon and fresh parsley, making it a great accompaniment to baked or roasted chicken.
- 1-1/2 cups orzo
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1-1/2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- Salt & freshly ground pepper to taste
- Cook orzo al dente according to package directions, drain and then empty into a large bowl.
- Add in the parsley, oil and lemon zest and stir to combine.
- Season the orzo mixture with salt and pepper to taste and serve.