- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
An oroblanco, also known as a sweetie, is a cross between an acid-less pomelo and a white grapefruit. Its white flesh is sweet and citrusy, making it a delicious addition to salads.
- 1 oroblanco, peeled and segmented
- 1/2 cup handful blueberries
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 1 apple, sliced
- 1 tablespoon Kirsch cherry brandy
- Place the oroblanco, blueberries, strawberries and apple into a bowl and then add the Kirsch. Gently toss the mixture to combine and then cover and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour to chill prior to serving.