- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 6 hr
- Total: 6 hr
- Serving: Makes 12 pinwheels
Try this delicious appetizer recipe for Oriental smoked turkey pinwheels at your next party.
- 4, 10-inch flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce, plum sauce, or other oriental-style sauce
- 1/3 cup finely chopped green onions
- 2 cups, 8-ounces, thinly sliced smoked turkey
- 4 large leaves leaf lettuce to cover tortillas
- Spread each tortilla with the sauce; sprinkle with green onions.
- Arrange turkey in single layer on each tortilla, leaving a 1-inch border around edge. Cover the turkey with a lettuce leaf. Roll up tightly like a jelly roll and wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or for up to 6 hours. Cut each on the diagonal into 12 slices.