- Prep: 30 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6 servings
A sweet coleslaw, beautifully served in a cabbage leaf.
- 1 small to medium head Chinese cabbage, washed and crisped (reserve 6 outer leaves)
- 1 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 large tart apple, diced and unskinned
- 1 cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Chop cabbage crosswise into 1/8-1/4 inch slices.
- Mix together cabbage, pineapple and apples.
- Combine yogurt, mayonnaise, lemon juice and honey. Pour over cabbage, stir to coat. Refrigerate.
- Prior to serving, arrange cabbage leaf on plate and fill with slaw.