- Prep: –
- Cook Time: 10 hr 20 min
- Total: 10 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Slow cooked pork chops and oriental vegetables.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen oriental vegetables
- 6 pork chops
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle sweet and sour sauce
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 cup frozen pea pods
- Add the vegetables to the slow cooker, place the chops on top.
- Combine the sauce and water in a separate bowl, pour over the chops.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours. Add the pea pods and turn to high, cook for 20 more minutes.