- Prep: 1 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: 4
Oriental Chicken salad is a great way to use up leftover chicken.
- 1 medium head Romaine lettuce, trimmed and torn into pieces
- 1 small can mandarin oranges, drained
- 10 snow pea pods, cut into pieces
- 1/4 cup almonds, sliced
- 1 cup chicken, cooked and cut up
- 1 bottle Poppy Seed dressing
- chow mein noodles for garnishing
- Marinate chicken in 1 cup dressing for 1 hour in refrigerator. Toss all the ingredients and drizzle with more of the dressing. Serve with chow mein noodles sprinkled on top.