- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 5 hr
- Total: 5 hr 10 min
- Serving: 4-5 servings
Simple oregano seasoned chicken breast dinner.
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Italian dressing mix
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 4-5 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 tablespoons dried oregano
- Mix together the butter, dressing mix and lemon juice in a small bowl.
- Arrange the chicken in a greased slow cooker. Spread the butter mixture over the chicken. Cook covered for 5-6 hours on low.
- Baste the chicken one hour before serving and sprinkle the oregano over.