- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
A few simple ingredients, orange flower water, honey, dried lavender buds, Mandarin oranges and fresh mint, make this gorgeous salad.
- 2 teaspoons orange flower water
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/8 teaspoon dried lavender buds
- 3 medium Mandarin oranges, peeled and thinly sliced
- 2 mint sprigs
- Place the orange flower water, honey, and lavender into a saucepan over low heat, and simmer, stirring frequently, until the honey has completely dissolved. Take the pan off the heat and set aside to cool slightly.
- Place the sliced oranges onto a platter, drizzle with the honey mixture and then garnish with the fresh mint. Serve immediately.