- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Watercress is a slightly bitter, peppery-tasting green with small leaves. It has a slightly sharper taste than arugula, and makes a delicious base for salads.
- 1 large bunch watercress (about 1.5 pounds), rinsed and spun dry
- 2 oranges
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon regular mustard
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar (or white wine vinegar)
- Sea salt and pepper
- Using a sharp knife, peel the oranges, remove the white pith and then cut out the sections. Place the orange into a bowl with the watercress and then sprinkle the mixture with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Put the olive oil, honey, mustard and vinegar into a small bowl, and whisk vigorously to combine. Season the dressing with salt and pepper to taste and then pour over the salad. Toss the salad to combine and then serve.