- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 8 People
These flavorful muffins make an excellent breakfast treat, especially during those busy morning routines. For added crunch, mix in 1 cup of chopped nuts.
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Combine 1-3/4 cups flour, sugar, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Beat egg, milk and vegetable oil.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Pour batter into greased muffin tins to half full.
- Add 1 teaspoon of marmalade to each muffin, then pour remaining batter over top.
- Mix together remaining flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and butter until mixture becomes coarse; sprinkle over tops of muffins.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.