- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 10-12
Who doesn't love punch? This Orange Sherbet Punch is nonalcoholic so it isn't off limits for the kids!
- 2 orange pekoe tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups orange juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup lemon juice, chilled
- 3/4 cup pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 1/2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- 1 1/2 pints orange sherbet
- Steep tea bags in the boiling water for 5 minutes. Remove bags.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved. Let cool.
- Just before serving add fruit juices. Stir in ginger ale.
- Float sherbet on top.