- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 20 servings
Love oranges and love Halloween? This Halloween punch recipe will surely be a hit at this year's festivities!
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange Jell-O
- 1 carton (64 ounces) orange juice
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- In a saucepan, bring 1 cup of pineapple juice to a boil. Stir in Jell-O until dissolved. Let cool.
- Transfer to a large pitcher and add orange juice and remaining pineapple juice. Chill. Just before serving, pour into a punch bowl, add ginger ale and mix well. Top with scoops of sherbet.