- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4
This is a great sauce to serve over French Toast or Crepes.
- 2 tablesppons water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 can mandarin orange sections drained
- In a saucepan stir water and cornstarch.
- Stir in the orange peel, orange juice and honey.
- Cook and stir until the mixture thickens.
- Once the mixture starts to boil cook for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the oranges and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour over toast or crepes.