- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 25 min
- Total: 35 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Low fat onion and red pepper seasoned orange roughy dinner.
- 1 pound orange roughy
- 1 small onion, cut into thin slices
- 2 medium red bell peppers, cut into strips
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme leaces
- Slice the fish into 4 individual pieces. Grease a skillet with a nonstick spray and add in the onions and peppers. Sprinkle 1/2 of the thyme over. Arrange the fish on top and sprinkle the remaining thyme over.
- Cover and cook on low for 15 minutes. Uncover and continue to cook for 10 minutes, or until the fish flakes.