- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 40 min
- Serving: 3-4 servings
Fried orange roughy with onions, red peppers and thyme.
- 1 pound orange roughy fillets
- Canola oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, seeded and julienned
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme, divided
- Slice the fish into 4 serving size pieces.
- Heat the oil in a skillet. Mix in the onions, peppers, half of the thyme and 1/4-teaspoon of pepper. Arrange the fish on top and sprinkle with the remaining thyme.
- Heat on high until the fish begins to cook. Reduce the heat to low, and cook covered for 15-20 minutes, or until the fish easily flakes.