- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 30 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 8
The orange juice gives this rice dish a unique flavor.
- 1 cup uncooked regular rice
- 3/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped onion
- 2 cups unsweetened orange juice
- 2 teaspoons grated orange rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Coat a large skillet with non stick spray.
- Place over medium heat until hot.
- Add rice, celery and onions.
- Cook and stir occasionally until rice is lightly browned.
- Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil.
- Pour mixture into 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes.