- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 servings
Mustard and orange marmalade baked pork chop dinner.
- 4 lean pork rib chops
- 1/3 cup light orange marmalade
- 2 tablepsoons Dijon mustard
- 4 bunches green onions, chopped
- Combine the marmalade and mustard in a saucepan. Heat on medium until the marmalade has melted, stirring constantly.
- Broil the chops 4 inches from the heat for 6 minutes. Flip and broil for 2 more minutes. Spread half of the glaze over. Broil for 5 minutes.
- Saute the green onions in a greased skillet until crisp-tender. Stir in the remaining glaze and heat through.
- Serve the chops with the onions spread over top.