- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 12 min
- Total: 22 min
- Serving: Makes 2 dozen cookies
Consider surprising a special friend or family member with a plate of these sweet cookies.
- 1 egg
- 1 egg white
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 2 teaspoons orange zest
- 1-3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- Cream egg, egg white, sugar and vegetable oil; add cream cheese, orange juice and orange zest.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, salt and poppy seeds.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Drop by teaspoon onto prepared baking sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned.