- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 50 min
- Serving: 6 servings
Low-fat orange marmalade and mint glazed chicken breast dinner.
- 6 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 cup sugar-free orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoon dried mint leaves
- Combine the orange marmalade, lemon juice and mint leaves in a saucepan. Heat on low until heated through.
- Arrange the chicken breasts in a shallow greased baking pan. Broil, unglazed, for 8 minutes per side. Glaze both sides, and continue broiling for 15 minutes, flipping once. Glaze often while cooking.