- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 12 People
These sweet muffins have orange marmalade baked into their tops.
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup lemon yogurt
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons grated orange zest
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- Combine flour, whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk yogurt, vegetable oil, orange zest, lemon juice and egg. Blend into flour mixture.
- Pour batter into a greased muffin tin. Make an indentation in the center of each muffin cup and spoon 1/2 teaspoon of marmalade onto each muffin.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 18-20 minutes.