- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4
This tangy marinade gives the halibut a delightful citrus flavor.
- 4 halibut steaks cut 1 inch thick
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- Place the halibut in a baking dish.
- In a small bowl stir together all the other ingredients.
- Pour over the halibut, cover and marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Spray the rack of a broiling pan with non-stick spray.
- Drain the halibut, reserving the marinade.
- Place the halibut on the rack and brush with the marinade.
- Broil 4 inches from the heat for 5 minutes.
- Turn the halibut over and brush with the marinade.
- Broil for 5 more minutes or until the fish flakes with a fork.