- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 cups
A classic fruity, marshmallow salad.
- 1 (3 ounce) package orange gelatin
- 3/4 cup boiling water
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows, white or colored
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- Mix together the gelatin and boiling water. Stir until dissolved.
- Add the ice cubes and stir constantly until it begins to thicken (about 3 minutes). Scoop out any remaining ice.
- Fold in the whipped topping and mix until smooth.
- Stir in the oranges, pineapple and marshmallows.