- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: Makes 3 dozen cookies
These zesty cookies are quite flavorful! Ideal for an afternoon snack or for sharing with friends and family.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 3 eggs
- 4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour milk
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- Cream sugar, butter and eggs.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Stir in milk, orange juice and grated orange peel.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 8-10 minutes.