- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: Makes enough frosting for a 9-inch square cake
This creamy frosting is given intense orange aroma with the addition of freshly grated orange zest. Use on your favorite dessert recipes.
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup sifted powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Grated zest of 2 oranges
- Place the cream cheese into a bowl and beat until smooth and creamy. Add the whipping cream, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and the grated orange zest to the bowl, and continue to beat the mixture until the texture becomes fluffy.