- Prep: 4 hr 15 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 4 hr 30 min
- Serving: 10
Orange Cream Jello tastes like a dreamsicle.
- 1, 3 ounce package orange Jello
- 1, 3 ounce package lemon Jello
- 1 3/4 cups orange juice
- 1 large can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cans mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup flour
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 package Dream Whip
- Cheddar cheese, finely shredded
- Dissolve orange and lemon jello in 2 cups boiling water in bowl. Add next 4 ingredients, mixing well. Pour into serving dish. Chill until firm.
- Combine pineapple juice, sugar, flour, eggs and butter in small saucepan, mixing well. Cook over medium heat until thick, stirring constantly. Prepare Dream Whip using package directions. Fold into cooled mixture.
- Spread over jello layer. Sprinkle cheese over top.