- Prep: 2 hr 20 min
- Cook Time: 5 min
- Total: 2 hr 25 min
- Serving: 6
Orange Cottage Cheese Salad is a classic favorite.
- 2 packages orange flavored gelatin
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 2 oranges, peeled and sliced
- 1 1/2 cups cottage cheese
- Dissolve gelatin in two cups boiling water. Add 1 1/2 cups cold water. Place in refrigerator until slightly gelled. Beat with electric mixer until foamy. Add cottage cheese and mix well.
- Pour into a ring mold that has been brushed with vegetable oil. Chill until set. Unmold on plate and garnish with orange slices. Serve with mayonnaise.