- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 16 min
- Total: 26 min
- Serving: 8 People
These crispy cookies are full of flavor! Make a batch and enjoy a cozy afternoon snack.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon grated orange rind
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Fold in orange rind.
- Combine flour and cornstarch; blend into butter mixture.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls, then roll in flaked coconut.
- Place onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.