- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: Makes 4 dozen cookies
These fun cookies will soon become a family favorite! Consider baking a batch to share with a friend or neighbor.
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon grated orange rind
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt; set aside.
- Cream butter, sugar, brown sugar, orange rind, vanilla and eggs.
- Blend flour combination into egg mixture.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Drop by teaspoon onto greased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until cookies become golden brown.