- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Marinade for 4 Servings of Flank Steak
Chopped chili in adobo, garlic, orange juice and tomato make a superb marinade for flank steak. Allow the meat to marinate for at least 4 hours prior to cooking.
- Juice from one orange
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons chopped chili in adobo sauce
- 1 clove garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- Place all of the ingredients into a blender and process until combined.
- Transfer the marinade to a large Ziploc bag; add the steak, seal and place in the refrigerator while the meat is marinating.