- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Brush this glaze onto grilled pork, chicken or fish during the last few minutes of cooking for a sweet and tangy touch of flavor.
- 1 small orange juiced
- 2/3 cup cinnamon applesauce
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom or 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Put the orange juice, applesauce, vinegar, cardamom and a few pinches of salt and freshly ground pepper into a small saucepan. Bring the mixture to a rolling boil.
- Reduce the heat to low and cook the mixture for 10 minutes. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly before using.