- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
This 1930s original cocktail is basically a delicious old-school version of today’s ‘gin and juice;’ a fresh blend of orange juice, gin and rich simple syrup.
- 1-1/2 ounces gin
- 1-1/2 ounces fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon Rich Simple Syrup
- Slice of orange
- Place a rocks cocktail glass in the freezer for 5 minutes to chill.
- Pour all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker and then fill with ice.
- Shake the mixture vigorously for 35 seconds until chilled, and then strain into the prepared glass. Serve immediately garnished with the slice of orange.