- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 1 Serving
You can use plain simple syrup for this cocktail recipe, but ginger-infused syrup will add a slightly spicier taste and a bit more depth to this mixed drink.
- Ice cubes
- 2 lemon wedges
- 2 lime wedges
- 2 orange slices, plus more for garnish
- 10 mint leaves, plus a sprig for garnish
- 3/4 ounce simple syrup
- 3 dashes orange bitters
- 1-1/2 ounces dark rum
- 1/2 ounce orange liqueur
- 4 ounces Belgian-style white beer
- orange slice and mint sprig to garnish
- Place the lemon, lime, orange, mint, syrup and bitters into a cocktail shaker and muddle well.
- Fill the shaker with ice and then add the rum and orange liqueur.
- Vigorously shake the mixture for 35 seconds and then strain into a cocktail glass filled with fresh ice.
- Fill the drink with the beer, garnish with an orange slice and mint sprig, and then serve immediately.