- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 15 min
- Serving: 6
Your kids will loves these and they are healthy.
- 3 bananas, mashed
- 1 cup unsweetened orange juice
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix well.
- Pour mixture into 6 small paper drink cups.
- Partially freeze.
- Insert a wooden stick or a plastic spoon into center of each cup.
- Freeze until firm.
- When ready to serve, let pops stand at room temperature 5 minutes and then tear off the cup.