- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 1 hr
- Total: 1 hr 15 min
- Serving: Makes 2 loaves
This fun recipe makes an excellent breakfast snack, especially during those busy morning routines.
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups mashed bananas
- 3/4 cup orange juice
- 3 cups flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1-1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Cream sugar, vegetable oil and eggs.
- Stir in bananas and orange juice.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Blend flour combination into banana mixture.
- Fold in chopped nuts.
- Pour batter into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 1 hour.