- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 2 Servings
Fennel bulb has a light, aromatic, anise-like flavor that pairs well with citrus fruit. Serve this salad slightly chilled.
- 1-1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 orange, juiced
- 1 orange, peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 red pear or apple, cored and thinly sliced
- 1/2 of a fennel bulb, cored and thinly sliced
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the orange juice, honey, olive oil and a few pinches of salt and pepper.
- Whisk the mixture until thoroughly combined and then add the sliced orange, pear and fennel. Toss to coat.