- Prep: 40 min
- Cook Time: 6 min
- Total: 46 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This Asian-inspired recipe uses a soy, orange, ginger and garlic mixture to marinate a flank steak. Leave the steak in the marinade for 30 minutes, or overnight, for exceptional taste and intense flavor.
- 1 bunch asparagus (about 1 pound), trimmed
- 12ounces flank steak
- 3 tablespoons lite soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Vegetable oil to grease grill
- Place all of the ingredients, except for the asparagus, into a sealable plastic bag and let sit for 30 minutes at room temperature making sure to flip the bag every 10 minutes.
- Grease the grill rack with oil and then prepare the grill on medium heat.
- Once the grill is hot, add the steaks and asparagus and cook for 6 minutes, then remove and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Slice the meat and serve with the asparagus.