- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: Makes 6 Servings
If you want your onions to have a milder taste, soak them in a bowl with milk for 15 minutes and then rinse, drain and serve.
- 18 (1/4-inch-thick) orange slices (about 4 oranges)
- 1/2 cup vertically sliced red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- Assemble the salad by artfully arranging the slices of orange onto a serving platter and then topping with the red onion slices. Sprinkle the salad with sea salt and fresh pepper, and then drizzle with the olive oil; serve immediately.