- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
This bright and vibrant vinaigrette is light, fresh and citrusy. Try it tossed with mixed baby greens, spooned over grilled vegetables, or drizzled over fish and seafood.
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed orange juice
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed Meyer lemon juice
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- Place all of the ingredients into a bowl or a jar, and whisk or shake vigorously until completely blended. Serve immediately.