- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 10 min
- Serving: 4 Servings
Substitute the orange juice concentrate in this recipe with freshly squeezed orange juice for an even fresher and more flavorful cocktail.
- 1 can (12-ounce) frozen orange juice concentrate, reserve 1 tablespoon
- 10 ounces tequila
- 6 ounces ginger liqueur
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 4 cups ice
- 2 tablespoons sea salt
- Crystallized ginger to garnish
- Using a blender, mix together the orange juice concentrate, tequila, ginger liqueur, ginger, and ice until the mixture’s consistency is like slush.
- Put the reserved tablespoon of orange juice concentrate on a small plate, and the sea salt on another small plate. Dip the rims of 4 cocktail glasses in the juice and then dip in the salt to coat.
- Fill each glass with the margarita mixture and garnish with some crystallized ginger. Serve immediately.