- Prep: 5 min
- Cook Time: –
- Total: 5 min
- Serving: 6 People
This side salad will have people going back for more! Ideal for taking to potlucks.
- 2 oranges
- 1 3-ounce package orange gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 3-ounce package cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 cup chopped dates
- Squeeze juice from one orange to make 1/2 cup juice. Separate sections from other orange.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water; mix in cream cheese.
- Add orange and lemon juices.
- Place orange sections and dates into a large bowl.
- Pour gelatin mix over oranges and dates; chill until firm.