- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 15 min
- Total: 25 min
- Serving: 6 Servings
This is a perfect meal to serve for a kid’s party. Let each child top his or her own taco with the toppings of their choice.
- 12 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 1-1/4 light cups mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons minced canned chipotle in adobo sauce plus 2 teaspoons sauce, or to taste
- 4 teaspoons lime juice, plus lime wedges for serving
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 small avocados
- 4 cups boneless skinless rotisserie chicken pieces
- 4 medium vine-ripe tomatoes, roughly chopped (about 1-3/4 cups)
- 1/2 pound package shredded iceberg lettuce (about 5 cups)
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
- Wrap the tortillas in aluminum foil and place in the oven for 15 minutes.
- In the meantime, place the mayonnaise, chipotle in adobo sauce, 2 tablespoons water, 2 teaspoons lime juice and sugar into a bowl and stir to combine.
- Peel, pit and cut the avocados and sprinkle with the remaining 2 teaspoons of lime juice. Place on large platter along with the chicken, tomatoes and lettuce.
- Serve the warm tortillas alongside the mayonnaise mixture and the platter of toppings. Let each person assemble their own taco.