- Prep: 20 min
- Cook Time: 40 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 6 servings
Creamy onion toppped pork chops served with rice.
- 6 (1/2-inch) thick pork chops
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of onion soup
- Brown rice, cooked
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a shallow baking pan.
- Brown the pork chops in the oil. Let simmer for 10 minutes before moving to the prepared pan.
- Using the same skillet, add the butter and saute the onion. Stir in the soup and 1/2 cup of water, mixing well. Pour the mixture over the pork chops and bake covered for 40 minutes. Serve over the brown rice.