- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 20 min
- Serving: 8-10 servings
Buttered and green onion toppped French bread.
- 1 loaf French bread (18 inches)
- 1/2 cup chopped green onions and tops
- 1/2 cup soft butter or margarine
- Slice the bread in half horizontally.
- Mix together the onion and butter and spread over both sides of the slices.
- Slice each half of the bread, not through the crust, into 1 1/2-2 inch slices. Arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.