- Prep: 1 hr 45 min
- Cook Time: 35 min
- Total: 2 hr 20 min
- Serving: 6
Onion Ring Loaf Bread is a nice change from garlic bread.
- 1 package hot roll mix
- 3/4 cup warm water, 105-115 degrees F
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 egg
- 1, 3 ounce can French fried onions
- In large bowl, dissolve yeast from hot roll mix in water. Stir in sour cream and egg. Add flour mixture and onions; blend well. Cover and let rise in warm place until doubled in size, 40 to 45 minutes.
- Grease a 12 cup tube pan. Stir down dough; spoon into greased pan. Cover and let rise again until double in size, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 25 - 35 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately remove from pan.