- Prep: 15 min
- Cook Time: 45 min
- Total: 1 hr
- Serving: 4 servings
Crushed onion ring topped chicken breast dinner.
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (2.5 ounce) can fried onion rings, crushed
- Flatten and season each breast. Mix together the margarine and Worcestershire sauce. Dip the chicken in the sauce and then roll in the onion rings.
- Arrange in a casserole dish and pour the remaining margarine mixture over. Bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 45 minutes or until chicken is tender.