- Prep: 1 hr
- Cook Time: 10 min
- Total: 1 hr 10 min
- Serving: 12-14
Onion Cheese Rounds are savory cookies that go well with soup and salads.
- 1/4 pound butter, softened
- 1/2 pound Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 package onion soup mix
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup flour
- Have butter and cheese at room temperature. Mix well.
- Combine onion soup mix, salt and flour and add to cheese mixture.
- Form a 1 inch roll. Cover with wax paper and chill for 1 hour.
- Slice 1/4 inch thick and bake at 375 degrees F for 10-12 minutes. Cool on baking rack.