- Prep: 10 min
- Cook Time: 20 min
- Total: 30 min
- Serving: 6-8 servings
Onion-cheese bread, wonderful alongside salad.
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 beaten egg
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cup packaged biscuit mix
- 1 cup shredded American cheese
- 2 tablespoons snipped parsley
- 2 tablespons melted butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Grease a round cake pan.
- Heat the onions in a small amount of fat until tender, not browned.
- Mix together the egg and milk, add in biscuit mix stirring only until moistened. Add in the onion, 1/2 of the cheese, and the parsley.
- Pour into the greased pan and top with the remaining cheese. Drizzle the butter on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.